1. The shipping service charge is HK$20-40 (per address counted) and free shipping is available for those who purchase a full net HK$400 or more.
2. Delivery dates are generally available in Hong Kong and Kowloon on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, and in the New Territories on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays, depending on the area, the appointment is arranged by telephone from the Company. Please note that there is no delivery service on Sundays and outside public holidays and office hours.
3. Within 1-2 business days after placing your order, someone will call you to confirm the delivery date.
4. Delivery services are only available in Hong Kong, including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Outlying islands, Tung Chung, Ma Wan, airports are subject to additional charges, and Discovery Bay is subject to additional charges.
5. If you need to change the contents of your order (e.g. shipping address, delivery date or additional purchases, etc.), please notify us at least 2 working days before the original delivery date and time (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
6. Any delay or inability to complete delivery due to accidents, traffic conditions, weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control will be returned to you on a select date.
7. In the event of a black rainstorm warning/typhoon signal No. 8 or above, the delivery service will be suspended and otherwise arranged.
8. If you fail to receive your purchased product within one month of receipt of the order confirmation email, or if you fail to give us sufficient or accurate delivery instructions, we may use our sole and absolute discretion without prejudice to any other rights or compensation:
(i) store the product until it is actually sent and charge you a reasonable storage fee (including insurance costs); (ii) cancel your order and collect from you any additional expenses and losses incurred by us as a result of insufficient, inaccurate or inconsistent order information;
(iii) Disposition of unclaimed products in any way without any obligation or liability to you.
9. If the delivery address does not have a lift direct, we will charge a service fee per floor, the maximum number of delivery layers. On the 9th floor, HK$20 per item is charged per floor and the first floor is free. The fee is collected in cash by the delivery man and no receipt is set.
10. If damage is immediately detected when a customer signs in, please contact us immediately and keep the full packaging and photographs (boxes and goods) for replacement.
11. When a product is sent to a shipping address or picked up, all risks to the product will be transferred to you immediately, provided that we retain ownership of the product until payment is received.
12. In the event of any dispute, we reserve the right to make the final decision.